The Human Resources team at South Metro Fire Rescue (SMFR) is committed to supporting our employees with the highest level of service. We know the community we serve depends on our people. Therefore, we are committed to ensuring SMFR is an employer of choice in order to attract and retain only the best people. We do this by providing highly competitive compensation and robust benefits to care for our employees and their families, serving as trusted advisors to both management and employees, and providing a variety of human resources services that are aligned with SMFR's mission, values, and strategic objectives. Our employees have our commitment that we are there for them and will serve them in an empathetic, accepting, respectful, and trustworthy way.
Here are some of the human resources services we provide:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Compensation and Classification
- Benefits and Leave Administration
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Employment Law and Compliance
- Employee Recognition
- Performance Management
Current Job Opportunities
- Submission of an application is required for positions you are applying for in order to evaluate candidates for vacant positions. Please submit your application prior to the application deadline, if one exists. If no application deadline exists, please submit your application as soon as possible as review of applications will begin immediately. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.