Request Community Room
Beginning April 1st, 2021, South Metro is reopening our community rooms at our administration building (located at 9195 East Mineral Ave), as well as our community rooms at Stations.
Community Rooms are available for use to district citizens who have not-for-profit organizations and do not charge attendees for the meeting. It's important to note that while the threat of COVID-19 exposure still exists in the community, we are asking community room users to adhere to the following guidelines in addition to the signed lease agreement required for room use:
- Users of the facility must wear a mask at all times while using the facility.
- Users will follow CDC and Colorado State guidelines (whichever is stricter) for groups (social distancing, number of persons in a space, etc.)
- Users of the facility will clean all surfaces after room use. Please bring and use your own sanitizing wipes to wipe down all surfaces in the room after use - as SMFR will not be providing these. Groups are not responsible for cleaning restrooms or other general locations at stations/administration buildings (door handles, etc.)
- Users accept that conditions may change, and reservations may be cancelled with very little notice.
- Groups will be required to submit requests for reservation using SMFR’s online portal. Any reservations previously submitted will have to be resubmitted. Due to anticipated high levels of requests, at this time we are accepting requests only two months in advance. All requests need to be submitted one business week in advance of the event.
- SMFR reserves the right to withdraw the permissions hereby granted for just cause, for failure to comply with any of the foregoing, or for falsification or misrepresentation of information submitted to the SMFR. In such cases, the Lessee will, upon request, immediately remove all persons and equipment from the leased facility.
Reserving a Community Room
To reserve a community room please use this link.
Please note, you do not have a confirmed reservation until you are contacted by South Metro. If this is the first time you’ve made a room request, you will also be required to sign a rental lease and submit a deposit for the security key and a room damage deposit. Deposits will be returned at the expiration of the lease upon return of key and inspection of room.
Please expect up to two weeks before receiving a response for a first-time request and up to one week for groups who have a current lease agreement with the District.
You can call for information during business hours (7:30 to 4:30 Tuesday through Friday) at 720-989-2402. You can also email at email@example.com
Community rooms are available at:
Station 42: 7320 S Parker Road, Foxfield, CO 80016
Maximum capacity 20, maximum parking available 13
Station 43: 8165 N. Pinery Pkwy, Parker, CO 80134
Maximum capacity 30, maximum parking available 30
Station 45: 16801 Northgate Dr, Parker, CO 80134
Maximum capacity 30, maximum parking available 17
Station 46: 19301 Stroh Road, Parker, CO 80134
Maximum capacity 30, maximum parking available 25
Mineral Headquarters: 9195 East Mineral Avenue, Centennial, CO 80112
Two classrooms available, maximum capacity 35 each (rooms can be combined – 70 total), maximum parking available 300
Board Room available, maximum capacity 60, maximum parking available 300
* MINERAL BUILDING ROOMS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE AFTER BUSINESS HOURS AND ON THE WEEKEND.