Request Community Room
Community Rooms are available for use to district citizens who have not-for-profit organizations and do not charge attendees for the meeting. It's important to note that community room users adhere to the following guidelines required for room use:
- Users of the facility will clean all surfaces after room use. Please bring and use your own sanitizing wipes to wipe down all surfaces in the room after use - as SMFR will not be providing these. Groups are not responsible for cleaning restrooms or other general locations at stations/administration buildings (door handles, etc.)
- Users accept that conditions may change, and reservations may be cancelled with very little notice.
- Groups will be required to submit requests for reservation using SMFR’s online portal. All requests must be for dates and times within the current calendar year & resubmitted annually. Deposits received for reservations prior to 2022 have been shredded. Due to anticipated high levels of requests, all requests need to be submitted three weeks in advance of the event.
- SMFR reserves the right to withdraw the permissions hereby granted for just cause, for failure to comply with any of the foregoing, or for falsification or misrepresentation of information submitted to the SMFR. In such cases, the Lessee will, upon request, immediately remove all persons and equipment from the leased facility.
- Please note that SMFR does not allow birthday parties or festivities to take place in our community rooms.
Reserving a Community Room
To reserve a community room please click on the attached link: Room Reservations
SMFR Master Room Lease Agreement Terms & Conditions
Please note, you do not have a confirmed reservation until you are contacted by South Metro. Please expect at least one week before receiving a response for new & renewed agreement requests.
You can call for information during business hours (7:30 to 4:30 Monday through Thursday) at 720-989-2405. You can also email Room Reservations@southmetro.org.
Community rooms are available at:
Station 42: 7320 S Parker Road, Foxfield, CO 80016
Maximum capacity 20, maximum parking available 13
Station 43: 8165 N. Pinery Pkwy, Parker, CO 80134
Maximum capacity 30, maximum parking available 30
Station 45: 16801 Northgate Dr, Parker, CO 80134
Maximum capacity 30, maximum parking available 17
Station 46: 19301 Stroh Road, Parker, CO 80134
Maximum capacity 30, maximum parking available 25
Mineral Headquarters: 9195 East Mineral Avenue, Centennial, CO 80112
Two classrooms available, maximum capacity 35 each (rooms can be combined – 70 total), maximum parking available 300
Board Room available, maximum capacity 60, maximum parking available 300
* MINERAL BUILDING ROOMS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE AFTER BUSINESS HOURS AND ON THE WEEKEND.